Psalm 91 Confession
1. I dwell in the secret place of the Most High so I abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2. I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust."
3. Surely He shall deliver me from the snare of the fowler and from the perilous pestilence.
4. He shall cover me with His feathers, and under His wings I shall take refuge; His truth shall be my shield and buckler.
5. I shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day,
6. Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.
7. A thousand may fall at my side, and ten thousand at my right hand; but it shall not come near me.
8. Only with my eyes shall I look, and see the reward of the wicked.
9. Because I have made the Lord, who is my refuge, even the Most High, my habitation,
10. No evil shall befall me, nor shall any plague come near my dwelling;
11. For He shall give His angels charge over me, to keep me in all my ways.
12. They shall bear me up in their hands, lest I dash my foot against a stone.
13. I shall tread upon the lion and the cobra, the young lion and the serpent I shall trample under foot.
14. Because I have set my love upon Him, therefore He will deliver me; He will set me on high, because I have known His name.
15. I shall call upon Him, and He will answer me; He will be with me in trouble; He will deliver me and honor me.
16. With long life He will satisfy me, and show me His salvation.
Go to Believers Home Page